Sensory Sleep Comfy Compression Bed Sheet (a.k.a Lycra Sheets or Lycra Blankets) will easily slip over your mattress like a pillow case and lets children tug in and provides light compression that stimulates their minds and bodies as they dose off to relaxing sleep. These sheets offer firm, calming support for a restful night’s sleep. Compression bed sheets provide a smooth and soft feel that provides a gentle hug with a cool and comfy sleep experience. They allow children to stretch and push with their arms and legs without the sheet coming off the bed.
How does it help children with Autism or Sensory Needs?
Sensory Sleep Comfy Compression Bed Sheets are designed for children with sensory processing disorder, ADD/ADHD and Autism.
- These stretchable bed sheet will calm your sensory child and relieve parents from stressed bedtime routines.
Sensory Sleep Comfy Compression Bed Sheets are unique, they are open from both sides, so the child can have fun during bedtime routing and can use it like a tunnel – crawling through from one end to another.
- The gentle pressure provides deep stimulation. This deep sensory input may decrease nervousness and helps a child settle down to sleep more quickly.
- Compression bed sheet can be used for any child or adult.
ur Sensory Bed Sheets have been design based on Australian standard mattress sizes which is extremely important to provide the required deep sensory input.
A must have as part of your home for your child’s good night sleep. Use our products and you will find out how our products will benefit you.
Note: Please see the care label attached to the item to properly care for the item. When washing the item in the washing machine always use a washing bag to protect the item during cycle wash.
Note: Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's colour may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Age 5+
- Ensure child can lift sheet off themselves at all times.
- Adult supervision is needed when kids are going under the sheet to play games like tunnel game, peekaboo etc. to make sure child can come out of the sheet safely.