an I use my NDIS Plan to purchase Sensory Products?
Although Dzign Solutions Sensory Store is not a NDIS registered provider, self-managed and plan managed NDIS participants may be able to spend their allocated consumables NDIS funding with us, however the eligibility to buy sensory items will depend on NDIS participants plan and funding available. Some items which are categorized as "high risk" items by NDIS may require supporting documents from a suitably qualified Allied Health specialist. You can maybe then use your consumables funding to buy products and resources that align with your NDIS goals. Your NDIS plan will state which categories that you have available.
Customers who are NDIA managed, please don't place your order with us as we cannot claim funds from NDIA portal.
Depending on how your supports are managed will depend on how your order will need to be submitted.
SELF MANAGED & PLAN MANAGED ONLY
If you are a Self-Managed NDIS participant, you can order from us in one of two ways.
1) Just complete your order via credit/debit card or Paypal and arrange re-reimbursement through NDIS via your receipt which you will receive as soon as payment has been made. As soon we receive the payment via credit/debit card or Paypal we process your order immediately.2) The following applies to Self and Plan Managed participants:
- Add your desired products to your cart
- Click on checkout and complete the checkout process
- Select the NDIS option under payment type and click Place Order (If you don't see this option please email us on email@example.com or send us a message via facebook.
Note: On the payments page you would need to provide the following participants information in "Order Comments Section":
1) NDIS Number
3) Date of Birth
The above information is required to process the order.
- We will email you your NDIS invoice and a separate email will follow which will provide our bank details
Plan managed participants can forward this invoice and our bank details to their plan manager who will send a funds transfer directly to us. Once this payment has cleared, your order is dispatched and tracking details are provided.
Self Managed participants can submit their payment request on the NDIS portal. Once you receive your payment, you transfer the funds to our account. Your order will be dispatched once the payment clears. We will then provide you with tracking details.
Note: Customers that will be placing the order by choosing NDIS as payment option (order now and pay later), we understand that NDIS can take few days to process the payment, however we cannot always guarantee that we would be able to reserve the item for you as items are only processed when we receive full payment. In situations when an item goes out of stock after you place the order and before we get the payment, we will notify you and any in-flight payment received will be fully paid back. Alternatively you can purchase the item via Credit / Debit / Paypal etc. and claim the funds from NDIS.
If you have any questions regarding your NDIS consumable funds, please contact the NDIA or your local area coordinator.
Further information can be also found at www.NDIS.gov.au or by calling NDIA on 1800 800 110.