Autism Medical Alert Car Seat Belt Covers highlight conditions that may relate to your loved one's treatment in the event of an emergency. Do you wonder what would happen if you were in a car accident with your child in the car, and were unable to let the doctors know that he/she could not tell “I may resist help due to having Autism/Down Syndrome etc”? Now you don’t need to worry about that with these Medical Alert covers!
- ADVANTAGES: If you’re in an accident and if both you and your child is unable to communicate with first responders; these seat belt covers will clearly tell that special care is needed when helping your child.
- TIME SAVING: Save valuable time by providing EMT/first responders with important medical information immediately, even if the parent/guardian is unable to respond.
- EASY TO USE: No extra tools required. Just wrap them around the seat belt strap, then you can slide it to the position that fits you the best
- VISIBLE: Authentic belt alert cover with graphics for greater visibility and easily visible to police, first respondents and EMT.
- MEDICAL ALERT: These original alert covers were created by Natalie Bell in Australia in the spring of 2019. The product immediately went viral and quickly sold out. But now you can get yours here!