Sensory Happy Body Sock are ideal for children and adults with anxiety or sensory processing disorders who crave sensory input.
- Once inside the sock, kids will enjoy a range of activities and games.
Sensory Happy Body Sock is made of 85% Nylon and 15% spandex for a soft and smooth feel.
- Developed specifically for kids with sensory processing issues, these body socks are available for parents and teachers who need to create a sensory program for their kids
- Body Socks are a fun way for children to work on a variety of skills while a home or during occupational therapy.
- The body sock can become a calming, haven for a child who is overloaded with sensory input and who needs to self-regulate. Many children and adults love them for their calming effect.
- A must have as part of your home, clinic or school based sensory program. The body sock is a great therapy and play tool for autism and sensory integration.
- Once inside, the stretchy material gently resists your movements encouraging experimentation.
- The resistant walls of the body sock provide a tactile means of self-referencing that improves body awareness and assists in developing spatial awareness through balance and resistance.
- Try our products and you will find out how our products will benefit you.
Note: Please see the care label attached to the item to properly care for the item. When washing the item in the washing machine always use a washing bag to protect the item during cycle wash.
Size = Medium - 119CM x 69CM
Adult Supervision required during playtime.
- Age 5+
- Kids may not be able to see properly if they are putting the sock over their head.